Anna Winter is an experienced yoga and meditation instructor, specialized in hormone yoga and stress management. She helps others on how not to identify themselves with symptoms and remain with their problems. Instead she gives them practical help in how to get rid of them and how to expand awareness. She leads people with ease and joy into a wonderful journey to the inside, in order to connect again with oneself. She believes in inner peace and that a deep connection with ourselves leads to a happier life. Her practice is physically strong and mentally inspiring. Her impulses are practical and implementable in order to integrate a clear mindset in life. She enthusiastically passes on her experiences at festivals and conferences. Meditations for higher energy potentials can be found on the Meditation Studio App spring 2020. With her hormone yoga series and workbook she supports women in their way back to hormonal balance and satisfaction. In addition, she developed her own program, GLOW. Glow is a lifestyle. It is about being present, because that is a quality in which higher emotions, such as joy and trust, can be experienced. Change happens the moment you are present. Glow up!
Follow Anna Winter on Instagram
U-Retreat has the great pleasure to announce its first life transformational retreat in cooperation with Anna Winter. The U-Retreat concept consists in creating a suitable atmosphere to change and embrace new habits during a period of 21 days. Within this period of 3 phases, we try to put you into the alpha – Theta brain frequency to be able to transform and learn:
- Duration: 7 days
- Location : Your Home/Office/normal life
- Method : U-Retreat “Change” booklet
- Contents: Tips, methods and techniques created together with our life transformational coach Korayem Razik and Anna Winter about how to start the transformational experience into a relaxed and healthy life. These include yoga and meditation, relaxing, tips, mental health tip, clean food tips.
- Duration: 8 days
- Location : Dahab – Egypt
- Method : Seat of the Soul – Life transformational retreat with Anna
- Contents: Yoga sessions, mindfulness activities, Workshops, clean nutrition and tips about healthy relaxed life
- Description: This Retreat takes you to feel and understand all layers of your own being. I will lead you to experience the world beyond your five senses. Follow me to this magical place in Dahab to discover your own magic. Retreats are a wonderful opportunity in our fast paced world to take some time, slow it down and enjoy the moment we are in.During our week together you will experience breath work, guided meditations and juicy yoga flows to connect you to your soul, restore your nervous system and integrate more joy in your life. We will holistically nourish the soul through most delicious soul food and experience the abundance of nature through snorkeling in the Gulf of Aqaba and a trip to the Sinai desert. Free your mind and join me!
- Duration: 7 days and more
- Location : Your Home/Office/normal life
- Method : U-Retreat “Next” booklet
- Contents: Tips, methods and techniques worked created by our life transformational coach Korayem Razik and Anna Winter about how to sustain the transformational experience into a relaxed and healthy life. These include yoga and meditation tips, mental health tips as well as clean food tips.
Dahab – it’s a small town on the southeast coast of the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt, located 85 km north of Sharm el-Sheikh. Formerly a Bedouin fishing village, Dahab is now considered to be one of Sinai’s most treasured destinations and a great place to retreat. The Red Sea is famous for its unique beauty and it is number one destination for diving and snorkeling.
Dahab is considered a world class location for windsurfing, rock climbing and desert trekking with the Bedouin. The House is just a piece of paradise, a real retreat place with a real wonderful flair and vibe. A nice Yoga Shala is included outside and an option for Yoga inside is available not too far from the Retreat.
The location is 5-15 min walking distance to the promenade and beaches and the famous light house area in Dahab.
Each morning, she will dive you into an awaking breath work as well as guided meditation. The classes are, not just about the body, but about using the poses and the awareness of the mind to align and balance the body, mind and soul. The afternoon classes will continue with practicing breath work, meditations and slower flows to a place beyond the senses into the seat of your soul. Classes are suitable for all levels and will restore your nervous system from a place of haste to one of deep rest and relaxation.
Our chefs believe in the power of food as a medium to transport you to magical places. Our menus are carefully designed to make your experience in the retreat unique, without forgetting to nurture your health and the health of our planet. Our food is innovative, plant based, nutritious, gluten free and organic as possible. Within these, we have created incredibly delicious dishes to nurture your body and soul while you are staying with us. We work with healthy, seasonal ingredients and believe in creativity for you to embark on a visual experience.
We will help you with transitioning into a plant based diet, inspiring you with our food. We will also teach you the basics of plant based meal preparation, including notes on nutrition and food combination. You will learn how to create wonderful dishes to support you on your own personal journey.
EXAMPLE OF YOUR DAILY MENU
- M O R N I N G
MORNING SHOT: Orange, lemon, ginger, cayenne and black pepper
BREAKFAST: Overnight oats with peanut butter & date cream and nuts
HOT BEVERAGE: Chamomile tea with apples, cloves and cinnamon
SMOOTHIE: Green tropical smoothie (banana, avocado, lemon, spinach and pineapple)
- A F T E R N O O N
SNACK: Fruits and vegetables, sweet potato hummus, gluten free naan bread, gluten free banana bread
- E V E N I N G
STARTER: Cauliflower Puree with balsamic roasted beetroot, onions, tamari mushrooms and microgreens
MAIN: Marinated portobello mushroom stuffed with green peas, avocado and spring onions
DESSERT: Raw essential lemon pie
INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT
- 8 days / 7 nights – in a wonderful Villa
- 2 daily yoga practices
- A magical healing circle experience
- Daily different mindfulness and life transformational activities
- A plant based workshop about cooking wonderful plant based meals
- Daily planstbased breakfast – Tea and energizers (No Coffee BUT ENERGIZERS – like ginger kurkuma shots)
- Daily Snacks at noon time
- 1 complimentary Massage session
- Daily plant based Dinner
- A snorkeling trip with Jeeps to a great place including equipment
- A desert trip – with meditation and hike included
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (EXTRA COST)
- Diving lessons during the afternoon ”me time” – please let us know if you need more information (more details in the pre retreat information)
- Plant based 1:1 cook lesson (more details in the pre retreat information)
- Life coaching 1:1 session (more details in the pre retreat information)
- Different massages and reiki sessions (full menu will be sent upon booking or request)
- Airport pick-up & drop-off is NOT included – can be arranged for 75 EUR per person (round trip from Sharm Al Sheikh airport)
YOUR ACCOMODATION & PRICING
King size bed shared – for friends with ensuite bathroom –
1.200 EUR p.p. (Early Bird 1.080 EUR)
Queen size bed – shared room with ensuite bathroom –
1.700 EUR p.p. (Early Bird 1.530 EUR)
Single bed – shared double room with ensuite bathroom –
1.400 EUR p.p. (Early Bird 1.260 EUR)
King size bed – single room with ensuite bathroom –
2.000 EUR p.p. (Early Bird 1.800 EUR)
Early Bird until – 13.06.2020 – 10% discount.
Early Bird: to claim 10% discount – full payment upon 13.06.2020!
Regular Booking: Down payment of 40% – due upon booking confirmation. Final payment of 60% – due 9 weeks prior the retreat.
In case of customer cancellation no later than 4 weeks before the start of the Event, 60% of the total price will be refunded. In case of later customer cancellations, a refund is no longer possible for organizational reasons. Premature terminations or non-attendance of the Event does not entitle the customer to a refund. If the customer notifies in writing, at least 4 weeks before the start of the Event, by submitting the relevant documents, that he was unable to attend the Event due to missing entry visa, even though the entry visa has been applied for in good time, he is entitled to a full refund of the total price paid. All cancellations must be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By transferring the refund back, the bank costs will be paid by the guest and not carried by U-Retreat.
EXAMPLE OF YOUR DAY
7.00 | Wake up Energizers (No Coffee)
7.30-9.00 | Yoga
9.30-10.30 | Breakfast
10.30-12.00 | Mindfulness session
12.00-12.30 | Plant-based nutrition lifestyle intro
12.30-17.00 | Beach/Me Time
14.00 | Snacks available
17.00-18.00 | plant-based cooking wokrshop
18.00-19.30 | Yoga / Meditation
19.30 | Dinner
20.30 | A movie about mindfulness
Check In: 15:00 | Check Out: 10:00
The retreat officially starts at 17:00 with an opening circle and the first practice followed by dinner
In case your flight arrives earlier, there is a luggage room and a change room to securely store your stuff and go around in Dahab
Recommended airport Sharm El Sheikh – transportation service (approx. 1hr by car) can be arranged for 75 EUR / roundtrip.
We advise to allow one day prior and after the retreat for travelling. We can help you with tips about where to stay. Please make sure that you are having a travel insurance covering your health and any kind of cancellation / refund issues which U-Retreat is not covering. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION WITH DETAILED INFORMATIONS.
WHAT OTHER YOGIS SAY
Our Reconnect yoga retreat was incredible. All of the food was delicious and healthy, the yoga was challenging but gratifying, and all of the people were absolutely lovely. My wife and I left feeling so relaxed and renewed in so many ways. Thank you, U-Retreat!
A dedicated team that would do anything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. thank you for all your efforts and looking forward to next year's retreat.
Nature’s Medicine, Yoga’s Magic, an Island’s charm and connecting with lovely souls. Thank you to all the friends who joined this amazing healing retreat and to U-Retreat for making it happen. Feeling Blessed!
After the yoga lessons with Anna, I always feel so soft, fulfilled and simply harmonious. My breathing calms down and a soulful smile spreads across my face. It's so beautiful to know someone like her, and I'm incredibly grateful for that.
Anna has a very loving and authentic way of teaching. Their teaching style is characterized by a well structured structure and the focus on a careful alignment of the individual asanas. The combination of the movement and the knowledge that it conveys, in the here and now to let your thoughts, always find your way back to your own breath. Anna communicates her yoga knowledge very clearly and modernly, without dogmas.