Amira Ayman is a 200-hour certified vinyasa instructor from the Bryce Yoga school Fit.Flow.Fly. She struggled with a serious back injury for years before the yoga practice started to slowly bring her strength and stability. She believes in yoga as a lifestyle but also approaches it with an open mind, always trying to find the balance between tradition, and yoga in the modern world. She’s been practicing vinyasa, ashtanga, yin and intuition-based yoga for more than 5 years, and continues to practice, with knowledgeable instructors in Egypt and abroad. Amira spent a couple of months in 2019 with Kali Yoga Retreats in Italy learning the art of hosting top of the line retreats from highly experienced experts
Follow Amira Ayman on Instagram
U-Retreat has the great pleasure to announce a very special life transformational retreat in cooperation with Amira. The U-Retreat concept consists in creating a suitable atmosphere to change and embrace new habits during a period of 21 days. Within this period of 3 phases, we try to put you into the alpha – Theta brain frequency to be able to transform and learn:
- Duration: 7 days
- Location : Your Home/Office/normal life
- Method: U-Retreat Change booklet
- Contents: Tips and methods and techniques worked on together with Amira and our life transformational coach Korayem Razik about how to start the transformational experience, into a relaxed and healthy life including, yoga and meditation relaxing, tips, mental health tip, clean food tips.
- Duration: 8 days
- Location: Koločep Island – Croatia
- Method: Life transformational Retreat with Amira
- Contents: Yoga sessions, mindfulness activities, Workshops and clean nutrition and tips about healthy relaxed life
- Duration: 7 days and more
- Location: Your Home/Office/Normal Life
- Method: U-Retreat NEXT booklet
- Contents: Tips and methods and techniques worked on together with Amira and our life transformational coach Korayem Razik about how to sustain the transformational experience, into a relaxed and healthy life including, yoga and meditation relaxing, tips, mental health tip, clean food tips.
Koločep is a small and peaceful island, just a 20 minute boat ride to Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful and historic cities/islands in Croatia. With a population of 160 people, Koločep island is a perfect place to relax, meditate, and enjoy the untouched nature of Croatia. On the island there are no cars, just a perfect place to retreat.
The Villa we are staying is only 2 minutes away from the beach – spreads on 2 floors and has 7 bedrooms. 4 Big bedrooms, 3 twin bedrooms, and one single room. There are 3 bathrooms inside the house and one bathroom outside in the garden. The house has terraces, a balcony and stars gazing spots. Sun loungers in the garden are the perfect spot for your relaxing day on this peaceful Island.
Morning classes are typically active and they are the yang fold of the immersion. We start slow, break down a few poses and familiarize ourselves with all the different elements that allow our bodies to do all this wondrous work. We then flow together and throughout the 7 days, we will be building a sequence that brings together mind and body. Towards the end of our stay, we flow through a stronger vinyasa – based ladder flow-sequenced to experience a true moving meditation.
Our evening practices are relaxing and they alternate between yin, restorative and yoga nidra. Evening practices often hold space to experience your emotions and get to know yourself intimately. Those evening practices are not only complementary but also essential to balance out the flow of energy on our retreat.
All our dishes are catered by our u-retreat chefs. They are carefully designed in a way to be highly nutritious, infused with well being and inspired by passion for plant based minimalist cooking. They are nurturing all senses, elevating mind and feeding the body. We aspire to inspire all participants to reconnect with their own passion for healthy, effortless and satisfying cooking.
We believe in beauty and freshness of food, we celebrate seasonal produce and whole gluten free grains. We offer simple, light, nutritious and delicious meals to support you on your transformational journey and, in the future, on your daily activities. All our food is made by us from scratch. Starting the days with super shots, continued by delicious smoothies, plant based mylks, granolas, desserts, snacks, fermented vegetables, crackers, and ending with beautiful dinners. We aim for magical gatherings throughout the day in where to reconnect with your senses.
EXAMPLE OF YOUR DAILY MENU
- M O R N I N G
- MORNING SHOT: Orange, lemon, ginger, cayenne and black pepper
- BREAKFAST: Porrige in oat mylk with warm apples, lemon and cinnamon
- HOT BEVERAGE: Chai latte (oat mylk, cardamon, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and dates)
- SMOOTHIE: Berry smoothie (banana, berries and nut mylk)
- A F T E R N O O N
- SNACK: Fruits and vegetables, hummus, gluten free naan bread, gluten free banana bread
- E V E N I N G
- STARTER: Salad with almond feta/ricotta, walnuts, pomegranate and apple
- MAIN: Green Falafels, baba ganoush, salad and roasted pumpkin
- DESSERT: Plum crumble
INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT
- 8 days / 7 nights – in a wonderful Villa
- 2 daily yoga practices
- A magical healing circle experience
- Daily different mindfulness and life transformational activities
- A plant based workshop about cooking wonderful plant based meals
- Daily plantbased breakfast – Tea and energizers (No Coffee BUT ENERGIZERS – like ginger kurkuma shots)
- Daily Snacks at noon time
- 1 complimentary Massage session
- Daily plant based Dinner
- 1 organic Farm visit
- Transportation from / to the island (exact departure & arrival of the boat to the island will be communicated)
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (EXTRA COST)
- 1 Boat trip with island hopping
- Plant based 1:1 cook lesson (more details in the pre retreat information)
- Life coaching 1:1 session (more details in the pre retreat information)
- Different massages and reiki sessions (full menu will be sent upon booking or request)
YOUR ACCOMODATION & PRICING
King size bed shared – shared bed with a friend, shared bathroom –
1.200 EUR p.p. (Early Bird 1.140 EUR)
Single bed – shared double room, shared bathroom –
1.400 EUR p.p. (Early Bird 1.330 EUR)
King size bed – single room room –
1.700 EUR p.p. (Early Bird 1.615 EUR)
Early Bird until – 29.02.2020 – 5% discount.
Early Bird: to claim 5% discount – full payment upon 29.02.2020!
Regular Booking: Down payment of 40% – due upon booking confirmation. Final payment of 60% – due 9 weeks prior the retreat.
In case of customer cancellation no later than 4 weeks before the start of the Event, 60% of the total price will be refunded. In case of later customer cancellations, a refund is no longer possible for organizational reasons. Premature terminations or non-attendance of the Event does not entitle the customer to a refund. If the customer notifies in writing, at least 4 weeks before the start of the Event, by submitting the relevant documents, that he was unable to attend the Event due to missing entry visa, even though the entry visa has been applied for in good time, he is entitled to a full refund of the total price paid. All cancellations must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
By transferring the refund back, the bank costs will be paid by the guest and not carried by U-Retreat.
EXAMPLE OF YOUR DAY
7.00 | Wake up Energizers (No Coffee)
7.30-9.00 | Yoga
9.30-10.30 | Breakfast
10.30-12.00 | Mindfulness session
12.00-12.30 | Plant-based nutrition lifestyle intro
12.30-17.00 | Beach/Me Time
14.00 | Snacks available
17.00-18.00 | group workshop plant-based or breath work
18.00-19.30 | Yoga / Meditation
19.30 | Dinner
20.30 | A movie about mindfulness
Check In: 16:00 | Check Out: 10:00
The retreat officially starts at 17:00 with an opening circle and the first practice followed by dinner
In case your flight arrives earlier, we will let you know what you could do until the start of the retreat.
Closest Airport is Dubrovnik – we recommend taking a taxi to the port where our boat will be waiting for you to bring you to the island. All information will be sent to you before the retreat.
We advise to allow one day prior and after the retreat for travelling. We can help you with tips about where to stay. Please make sure that you are having a travel insurance covering your health and any kind of cancellation / refund issues which U-Retreat is not covering. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION WITH DETAILED INFORMATIONS.
WHAT OTHER YOGIS SAY
Amira has very gently ushered me into trusting my body again. After a rather tumultuous introduction to motherhood, I felt defeated, depleted and depressed and it was those morning classes with Amira that have shown me a different reality. She would very easily guide even while my toddler would come into the room, including him in the practice and flow.
I hold deep gratitude for Amira as a person and as an instructor - for holding space for me all the way through.
A unique HUMAN being by all the word human carries of meanings 🙂 as a teacher i am always inspired by her and the way she reacts towards everything! The best thing about her is that she is not afraid to share anything she has even her knowledge. Such a beautiful soul so everything i said is directly reflected in her classes, you come out of the class full of knowledge, love and care.
When it comes to yoga, Amira truly grasps the difference between practicing and teaching. She speaks her yoga in such a way so as to make you feel like you’re the only one in the room. During her classes, nothing exists beyond me, my mat and her voice. A hallmark of a true teacher.
She comprehends intuitively how teachers must share and invest themselves in their students. The talks she arranges during her retreats carry the personal essence that makes you feel as part of a special conversation rather than an audience. She addresses the many as one and makes you think her words are directed only at you.
I’ve witnessed the effect she has on others during retreats. Ladies twice her age appreciate her with reverence young students show their teachers, always asking where she is when she’s not around.
Despite all this, she approaches others as the student herself. Her potential for improvement is limitless. Only time will tell what more she will become.