We are confident that you will leave our retreat with a life changing experience.
At U-Retreat we will show you how you could lead a healthy and relaxed life. By joining our life changing retreat and with the help of one of our leading international coaches, you will develop a deep understanding on following:
- plant based diet
- mental balance
- day rythym
- healthy life style
- and yoga
U-Retreat takes all the stress out of organizing a retreat by offering a full planning service from beginning to end.
A retreat is all about getting away from it all to rest and rejuvenate, but planning a retreat can be a time-consuming, stressful job. We will help with every aspect of your retreat, so all you need to do is relax and immerse yourself in the experience.
Our prices are fully inclusive of the whole retreat experience, including transportation to the retreat location, accommodation, activities, yoga teachers and guides, meals and more. We can also help you arrange your flight through our travel partner (flights not included in the package). We offer retreats in some of the most beautiful, tranquil places in Europe and the Middle East.
Launched in February 2019, U-Retreat is a platform that helps teachers, leaders, families, companies and trainers to organize their own retreats.
- Exclusive retreat locations. Here is just a small selection of the houses and villas we have available. We offer a much wider selection on request. Every retreat location is audited for quality every three months and only available through U-Retreat.
- Daily activities specific to the location of your retreat.
- Private chefs who can customize meals to suit any dietary preferences, as well as evening cooking workshops for retreat guests.
- U-Retreat representatives who know the location of your retreat inside and out and are always on hand to ensure things are running smoothly.
- Marketing of your retreat on our platform and social media.
What sets us apart
U-Retreat is all about going places you’ve never been before — physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
Our retreats aren’t ‘commercial,’ and if you’re looking for a typical corporate breakaway with a bit of yoga thrown in on the side, we might not be the right fit for you. We organize a limited number of retreats each year to ensure we maintain the highest quality experiences for our guests.